"Premium quality unique multifunctional combination of minerals and vitamins enriched with black pepper extract - BioPerine®.
Effects of main components:
- Calcium, magnesium, zinc, manganese and vitamin D help to maintain healthy bones
- Calcium, magnesium and vitamin D contribute healthy & strong teeth and normal muscle function
- Vitamin D helps to absorb calcium in the gastrointestinal tract and keeps a balance of calcium in the organism
- Zinc contributes to maintain healthy skin, hair and nails
- Zinc, manganese and copper contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Copper contributes to normal hair and skin pigmentation
- Zinc, copper and vitamins D and B6 are important for normal immune system
Calcium is the most plentiful mineral found in the human body. Of the approximately 1 kg of calcium in the average 70 kg adult body, the teeth and bones contain the most calcium (99%). Nerve cells, body tissues, blood, and other body fluids contain the rest of the calcium. A proper level of calcium in the body over a lifetime can help to maintain bones in good condition.
When our dietary intake of calcium is inadequate, calcium from our bone reserves is used to maintain circulating levels in the blood. Thus, it is important that you meet the recommended intake of calcium every day. Calcium can’t act alone. It needs magnesium. These two minerals are so critical to many functions in the body that not having enough magnesium—and an excess of calcium—can cause the whole range of health disorders.
CALCIUM AND VITAMIN D
The body needs vitamin D to absorb calcium
(it promotes absorption from food in the intestine). Inadequate intake of calcium and vitamin D leads to reduced calcium absorption. This in turn leads to insufficient calcium absorption from the diet. In this situation, the body must take calcium from its stores in the skeleton, which weakens existing bone and prevents the formation of strong, new bone.
An adult body contains approximately 25 g magnesium, with 50% to 60% present in the bones and most of the rest in soft tissues. Magnesium assists in more than 300 metabolic reactions, helping support bone health, as well as nerve and muscle function. It also helps convert food into cellular energy.
Zinc is responsible for a number of different functions in the human body and it helps stimulate the activity of 100 different enzymes.
Zinc helps to support a healthy immune system, is important for learning process, contributes to maintain normal vision and is also essential for normal growth and development.
- is a standardized extract from the fruit of Piper nigrum L (black pepper).
- contains 95 percent of piperine (piperine is the alkaloid responsible for the pungency of black pepper and long pepper)
- Thanks to BioPerine®, minerals and vitamins can easily penetrate through intestine wall
- enhances absorbency by up to 80%*
- is effective across a broad spectrum water and fat soluble vitamins, minerals, botanicals and other nutritional ingredients
- BioPerine® obtained US patent No 5972382 A